We, the Mountains of the World, would like to address what We consider a primary Human programming…the ‘Should’ programming.
It is not that there are times when certain actions or non-actions are most desired. These are not the situations We are speaking of.
What We are addressing at this time are the myriad of ‘should’ and ‘should nots’ that are included in what We consider the Human Should programming.
Simply put, whenever you hear yourself think or say ‘should’ in relationship to a potential action or in-action you are considering, We recommend you immediately stop the decision process you are engaged in and redirect your energy to discovery.
- You discover where this particular ‘should’ or ‘should not’ originated.
- Once you have ascertained that bit of information, then consider if the event/individual/scenario still warrants the directive.
- We consider this one of the most beneficial processes a Hybrid with extensive Human programming can do. It is not that each decision you have made is incorrect even when a Should is present. It is simply to ensure it is in alignment with your Hybrid knowing.
- If you determine it does warrant the directive (decision you were about to make),
- Reframe the thought to one of optimizing your Hybrid knowing rather than operating from your Human programming.
- Proceed to action.
Knowing why you are engaging a situation in the manner you are may appear to be a tedious process. We recommend you reframe this ‘tediousness’ to ‘freeing’. Each reframe you process allows you to live more freely as a Hybrid!
We, The Mountains of the World, now have a second website – http://murmurs of mountains.com where We share the latest book (Human, Hybrid or Luman, Becoming a Positive Force in Transitional Times) This book is available in both e-book and print on demand at Amazon.com https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09QF79RQ9?ref_=pe_3052080_397514860 and is an organized compilation of the first two Earth years of blogs on Humans, Hybrid and Lumen. This site also offers tools such as a Hybrid Assessment tool (https://www.murmursofmountains.com/tools) and a contact form to connect with BE Joye, who is offering Hybrid Coaching sessions.